This course provides a basic knowledge of international finance and shows how international financial environment affects giant multinationals as well as other firms that involve in international trade and transactions.
It will also cover issues related to international financial markets, and international financial management.
The course is targeted primarily to second-year MBA students who are specializing in Finance by way of the Corporate Financial Management and the Investment Management Majors.
Topics covered include:
· Foreign exchange rate determination
· Foreign currency options and futures
· Sources of global equity and debt
· Multinational capital budgeting
· Foreign direct investment